13 things mentally strong people don't do
1. They are not victims.
2. They do not give away their power to become a victim.
3. They accept things will change, but understand that will, and effort can direct the change.
4. They focus on things they can control.
5. They understand how people perceive them, but do not need to please everyone.
6. They understand, and operate in a world where risk is weighed against probable reward.
7. They learn from their mistakes, but always focus forward.
8. They relish other peoples success, and view it as a driver for their own.
9. There are no failures only lessons learned.
10. They enjoy alone time as it allows them to be highly productive, and introspective.
11. They understand there is no fairness in the world, success must be created through will, and effort.
12. They play the long game when necessary.